top of page
  • Writer's pictureNicki Reisberg

Drugs in a Snap (with Amy Neville)

Updated: 4 days ago



Listen or watch on your favorite platform





Show Notes


Amy Neville lost her son Alexander to an overdose after taking one fentanyl-laced oxycodone pill he purchased on Snapchat. She has joined together with over 60 other families who have been harmed in similar ways, and is suing Snap, Inc., alleging the social media platform enables drug dealers in reaching minors and young adults.


In this revealing interview, Amy tells her story and warns parents about the dangers hiding on this concerning platform, tells us what to look for, and provides advice on how to guide our children in an increasingly-digital world. After losing her son, Amy founded the Alexander Neville Foundation, which works to educate youth and communities on teen mental health and the dangers of fentanyl and social media.


Learn more about Neville et. al. vs. Snap here: https://socialmediavictims.org/snapchat-lawsuit/fentanyl/

141 views

Comments


bottom of page